Kindly help these orphans

Hello Friends, I was walking on the roads six month back where i found a very old man who cannot even stand and walk was suffering with pain and agony. There was nobody to take care of him. I took that old man and brought to my house. I gave him food, clothing and shelter... That was the starting point for my orhpanage "Destiny's Child". Today there are

23 children and 16 elderly men and women who dont have anybody in this world to take care. I'm not a rich guy but there were few good hearted men and women helped me to take care of these destiny's children. Now this orphanage is growing and requires support and i request all kind hearted men and women in this world to help these orphans so that they can lead a peaceful and happy life.

Kindly donate to my paypal account murali snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com as much you can.

Even $1 from you can help one meal for two children. Kindly help these Destiny's childeren

Reply to
muralisqc