Joke?

Oh shit! The car behind me is a Toyota.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

presumably approaching rapidly? :>)))

tangent - a pub around here got hit by a car (BMer 4x4 I think) on the ice - (wall cracked/bulged etc no-one hurt) the damage is temporaily weather proofed by a sheet of ply in full view of approaching road - opportunity !! witty slogan? one liner? something!!! it's begging for a touch of amusing graffiti whilst it lasts......any thoughts anyone??

Reply to
JimK

"Come in here for a drink, WITHOUT the car!!"

Reply to
Adrian C

'Beemer: reaches the bars other cars cannot reach'?

(BMW only )

Reply to
Ron Lowe

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember JimK saying something like:

Toyota Drivers! Your skid stops here!

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Thought you'd gone?

Reply to
David WE Roberts

er.. come again?

Reply to
JimK

Please use the door - unless you drive a Toyota!

Reply to
The Wanderer

Who do you think he is, mayor of Poulton-le-Fylde or something ?

Reply to
geoff

Your post proved very productive though. Thanks for that :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Cartoon in the Times shows a hearse with a sign in the rear window "My other car's a Toyota"

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave

You (or someone very like you) posted a 'goodbyeeeeee...' on the 5th at

10:53.
Reply to
David WE Roberts

ah with you - yes twas me in response to a spammer's "Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo"

:>))

Reply to
JimK

John Stumbles

'Board and lodgings'?

'The Uppin Arms'?

...or just paint a large target on it, with the words, 'aim here'

Reply to
Phil L