Johnson-Starley Gas WAU

Hi all. I'm living in the Poole/Bournemouth area and have a Johnson-Starley Hi-Spec J25 Gas Warm Air Unit, soon to be retired, if anyone wants it for parts etc, let me know. It's about 5-6 years old, works OK, but the water circulator is furred-up due to incorrect installation.

If anyone doesn't want it, I'm intending to do to the installer what Mr.Faulty did to Mr.O'Reily with a large garden gnome! (my preferred option of disposal).

Martin.

Reply to
Martin

In message , Martin writes

I would be interested in the fan and controller, but not the rest

Reply to
geoff

Hi Geoff, If you can collect it, it's yours. My email address is mrmiller-AT-btopeneorld-DOT-com. I will probably be without internet access from this morning and for the next few days while the new system is fitted; everything portable or fragile is going into storage; should be back on-line mid-week, can sort it then.

Martin.

Reply to
Martin