Jewson trade account

you might reasonably make that argument that that = iPad or iPhone.

but with tablets and smart phones from "no name" manufactures available at sub 100 pounds (for a device which arguably does offer some utility value that cannot be found elsewhere)

you cannot make it for the complete genre of "tablet" or "Smartphone"

tim

Reply to
tim...

As one well into that trade Adam who would you recommend or who do you go to?

Cheers..

Reply to
tony sayer

Buggered if I know how CEF stay in business. In Tunbridge Wells, there's TLC up the road and CEF have YESSS and WF Senate practically outside their door. I have not set foot in YESSS yet, but will soon as they have a Megger calibration service (send away, but it's easier than driving to Maidstone).

Reply to
Tim Watts

Well that is a tough one as I usually use [1] firms that are not covering the whole of the UK - usually LEW and Green Bros.

However YESSS seem to be about the best of the big teams - I must set up an account with them.

[1] For my work not when I am subcontracting.
Reply to
ARW

is £75 + VAT in my wholesalers.

Edmundsons are also hard work with their prices.

Reply to
ARW

In Cuidlford CEF is just across the road from TLC. I've been in once to get something (I forget what) that TLC didn't stock.

Reply to
charles