It's started to snow

Anyone else got snow?

Reply to
ARW

No, still rain here ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Had some serious hail for a bit this morning but no snow....

Reply to
GMM

On Wednesday 20 November 2013 20:24 ARW wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Brass monkeys - yes, snow, no...

Reply to
Tim Watts

No. But my feet are cold.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

On Wednesday 20 November 2013 21:20 wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Oh yeah - central London got a major hail storm around lunchtime.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Snowed on me last night.

Reply to
Clive George

Must have been a big cloud that dropped that then - I'm in the midlands!

Reply to
GMM

I was wondering this morning what hail would sound like on my concrete roof.

Haven't found out yet - but it's windy. Two small power blips and the telly's been erratic: I think the dish is wobbling. I hope it doesn't blow off like the aerial did.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I'm on the South Coast and got hail as well. The winter tyres are on the car and the snow chains are in the boot, just in case.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Something fluffy earlier on, melting as it hits the ground, all rain now. (Hills on the western edge of Sheffield)

jgh

Reply to
jgh

Heavy rain showers going through here, no snow.

Reply to
harryagain