Is this for real?

Actually a day or so earlier she seemed to have a very wicked sense of humour and as we all know that seems not to be allowed in this day and age if you have aspirations for being in power etc. You choose someone who can communicate with younger people and then castigate them when they talk the talk. What a load of hypocrites.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Now been removed! What's going on then?

Reply to
harry

Quite right. And every/anyone was seventeen once and so could do the job.

Reply to
harry

No it hasn't. All three blog entries are still there - I just checked.

Reply to
Tim Streater

She admitted to drug taking, drinking and having sex - all while under age. Homophobic comments and used language which had to be blanked out on TV.

Will obviously fit in well in police circles.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

She was drinking under the age of five? Or do you mean purchasing alcohol underage?

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

There's an age limit for sex too. 16 IIRC.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

If she was getting drunk at home, it's even more of a problem.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Isn't that the reason(1) men drink more nowadays....

[1] making sure you're not in your right mind hence binge drinking.
Reply to
whisky-dave

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

She has resigned.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Hounded out by the scum. I hope they're proud of themselves.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

It's not her fault, particularly, but ...

1) This non-job should never have been created 2) If you're gonna do it, let's appoint someone with brain cells rather than not 3) So much for Ann Barnes judgement - elected with lib-dem help and appointed her two lib-dem campaign managers as "advisors" - and her attempts to arse-creep "yoof" by this appointment 4) So much for the advisors' ability to advise
Reply to
Tim Streater

So much for people called Paris.

Reply to
polygonum

+1
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

+2

Might have kept the job if she'd been called Maidstone.

Alex

Reply to
Alexander Lamaison

Better still....Chatham.