Interior doors

Hi,

I have almost finished rebuilding / refitting my bathroom and have been sat here pondering doors!! SWMBO wants cottage stylee T&G but I'm thinking along the lines of routered MDF to give the same effect. Considering that I will be manufacturing five or possibly six doors for the upstairs (well, they have to match, don't they?) what does the group consider to be the best option? Is MDF suitable (never used the stuff, personally, having always favoured *real* wood).

Your considered advice will be much appreciated!

Best regards

Mark

Reply to
Mark Trotman