Installing A Pir Security Light.

Hi.... wonder if anyone could help me.

I am going to install a security light to the outside wall of my hous running the cable from the light back to a fused connection unit.

Is it okay to use hituf cable for this and pin the cable to the outsid wall.

Any tips and advice would be appreciated

-- Nico_2t

Reply to
Nico_2t

Hituf cable is what to use for this.

Make a drip loop and run the cable *upwards* into a hole in the wall into the house. Helps if you drill the hole slightly upwards (from the outisde) and seal with silicone.

Owain

Reply to
Owain