Indespension Trailer book

replying to F Murtz, AndyT wrote: Looks a good purpose built trailer when I followed the link.. Yes - EU legislation seems to be trying to kill off home built trailers even using EU stamped parts like lights and brakes. I built one years ago and still have the Indespension books from the early 80's. In those days it was a book of plans with the parts list at the back on pink pages.

Reply to
AndyT

In many EUSSR countries, trailers have to have an "MOT."

Reply to
harry

replying to Rick Hughes, Thomas James Hughes wrote: I have a Indespension 480d no side storage box where can i get one with lock. Tia..

Reply to
Thomas James Hughes

replying to Rick Hughes, Thomas James Hughes wrote: I have a Indespension 480d on side has no storage box it the box with a lock on do you know where I can get one please Tia

Reply to
Thomas James Hughes

I wonder how old this one is?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

2014 originally, but some guy called Gaff last posted on it two years later.

(It wasn't you that resurrected it though)

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris