Incandescent!

In message , Tim S writes

Or bubblegum

Reply to
geoff

ARWadsworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

Whatever flavour the bloke who threw it in the gutter chose?

Reply to
Tim S

Starch is used in a similar way to "tighten the skin", that is it shrinks and sets hard as it dries. The effect is the same as a sloppy eater getting mashed potato all over her face and allowing it to dry.

Noticing a rank odour in the bathroom once I saw SWMBO had left a jar of anti-ageing cream open on the window sill. It must have contained a very high proportion of cheap fat (lanolin ?? ) because it had gone rancid and stunk the place out to high heaven. My wife had just been rubbing it into her face with gay abandon and most certainly didn't want to be told her 70 quid's worth had gone off months ago. :-))

However we're all missing the point which is that they (like the Goons) "don't wish to know that"and find it distasteful to remain in the same room whilst it is being pointed out, acting as if it's heretical to even contemplate criticising "Francois le Fuff" on QVC and his face cream containing the Collagen of executed Chinese prisoners with added * GOLD * and D.N.A..

Of course IGWS Gold is absolutely 100% biologically inactive, and DNA is a very large molecule indeed , unlikely to penetrate the skin in one piece.

Derek

Reply to
Derek Geldard

Q; How can you tell when a Chatham girl has an orgasm? A; She drops her Big Mac.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

This discussion has descended into gross vulgarity.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

My "favourite" is probably the one which proclaims its Hyaluronic acid content.

If you find someone who is desperately ill with hypothyroidism they have "mucinous" deposits consisting largely of Hyaluronic acid to blame for their bloated, puffy appearance. Also causes other tissue damage and maybe even carpal tunnel syndrome.

Reply to
Rod

Just the other day I read an article about the various forms of twins - which included those from different fathers and the same oestrus and, even more rarely, with the second from a different oestrus and (probably) a different father.

So pregnancy does not appear to be an absolute bar on conceiving a second time...

Reply to
Rod

Everything seems to be Pro(insert twaddle of choice). One mentioned Pro-age (don't they understand pro-?); another mentioned butterfly - lepidopteral skin, madame?

Reply to
PeterC

I accept your grovelling apology, don't do it again.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Well that told me off. Are you going to give me lines next?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Our twins were at different stages of development when born. One was full term, the other was premmy. It was suggested that they had been conceived separately. They were both white though.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

In message , Bill Wright writes

They do sometimes ...

Reply to
geoff

... has unearthed a number of misconceptions about family planning..."

Phil

Reply to
Phil Addison

My oldest friend is a twin - she was full-term, her sister was a preemie. It does happen.

Reply to
S Viemeister

This situation is desperate especially when you think how many years they have been teaching sex education in this country and (sorry to bring it to folks attention) what it has all cost.

How hard can it be to get across the idea (given 3 or 4 years to do it) that if two young healthy adults get together sexually without applying effective precautions then there is a good chance a pregnancy will result.

Do it 2, 3, or 4 times and that chance becomes a near certainty, and no wishful thinking about doing it the first time / standing up / whatever, if you don't mind.

Derek

Reply to
Derek Geldard

Were they both white? Ours were.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Both white - and very Irish.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Ours were both white and so different that people can't believe they're related! When they were little it was like having a cat and a dog.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

OTOH there are many couples who want children and cannot conceive.

Reply to
Mark

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Bill Wright" saying something like:

I know. Marvellous, isn't it?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon