I have broken blinds

Basically I pulled the blinds off the wall, the screw is loose and the silver bracket thing it normally is attached too and the plug wall thing has come out and is really loose, the other side of it is fine, just need to put the nail back in the hole again, I'm no expert I have no clue what to do, I need to get it fixed asap, please help

Reply to
GarrickN

Do you have a picture of the parts you are trying to fix/repair.

Reply to
ss

Drill the hole in the wall a bit deeper and refix with a longer screw.

Reply to
harry

Do you have a drill?

If not, get a man in!