Hydraulics Hoses & Connectors

Experts

Does anybody know of a good online store for Hoses & connectors for mini digger hydraulics ?

I have only found the RS Componets catalogue so far.

Thanks Rick

Reply to
Rick

oops! how did that manage to fracture.

Try this in google hydraulic hoses uk

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

No idea if this will help but I recently bought a pressure gauge off Ebay and they sent some sales flyers with it

Jim

Reply to
Jim

don't go for ready made hoses, get a reel of hose and the fittings and make your own up (in rs book)

Regards Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

It's too expensive! This is the expensive way of doing it (barely) for

-3 hoses. When you get up to power hydraulics, the difference in price between a screw-assemblable fitting and a swaged fitting is so great that even paying for the guy with the hydraulic swager to make them for you is still cheaper than buying screw fittings.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Absolutely right but it pays to have a few reusable fittings to make a repair on site, it's often possible to shorten a hose slightly or repair a burst in the middle with a couple of reusables. Crimped connectors are generally and less prone to damage.

AJH

Reply to
AJH