How to clean windows (video)

Watch terrifying moment 'stupid' Scots window cleaner balances on top floor ledge WITHOUT any safety equipment: (says the Daily Record)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Too much Bucky for breakfast...

Stupid thing is I've seen window cleaners in town using the distilled water and really long poles system to get up floor storeys whilst firmly planted on terrafirma - so no real excuse for this type of buggering about these days...

Reply to
Tim Watts

If he was a Steeplejack from Bolton he would become a TV personality and become regarded as a Folk Hero rather than stupid.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Watch terrifying moment 'stupid' Scots window cleaner balances on top floor ledge WITHOUT any safety equipment: (says the Daily Record)

Nay bother, he climbs mountains' free style at weekends.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Years ago, working in London, I used to walk down Baker Street in the morning. It was then I first saw window cleaners 4 floors up, standing on the window ledge with their left hand inside against the inside of the window. For some reason it made my stomach turn, and I had to walk on quickly ...

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Only if he has personality ;-)

(Fred may not have been an elf'n'saftey mans wet dream, but he did not generally put himself at risk in particularly stupid ways.

Reply to
John Rumm