Hmmm... How many batteries could you charge in 8 hours?

Homemade batteries can make a huge difference to the cost.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

it would be easier to insist on a meter in the car or just base it on the mileage.

Reply to
mcp

I 'spect you'll pay more than the norm for electricity the rest of the time. Doesn't seem very useful. Now a couple of hours every night would be more useful.

Reply to
harry

When the offer ends and the price goes up so you can pay for it, he may tell you about an alternative provider. Plus he may notice when the offer ends, so you can change suppliers straight away.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

1 kilowatt hour of electricity can split about 270 grams of water and produce about 350 litres of hydrogen and 175 litres of oxygen.

I don't know how useful a largish quantitiy of free hydrogen would be.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog