Hitachi TV owners handbooks?

Hi All,

We delivered the now repaired Hitachi 28" widescreen to my Mum & Dad tonight (luckily my daughter is strong!).

I plugged the Freeview box back in and turned it all on and after a twiddle with the colours etc 'they' seemed happy with it. Their old video is pre SCART so I'll do all the UHF tuning tomorrow.

We were in a bit of a hurry so didn't have time to work out what button selects the 2 SCART sockets, but it seems to select them automatically on power up so that will do them for now.

So, I can't seem to find any downloadable handbooks for thismodel (or any for that matter) so does anyone have a compatible model with advice re the not-so-obvious features or point me to downloadable stuff please?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Lee

Thanks for that Lee ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

p.s. They don't have the service manuals there do they .... ? ;-)

Reply to
T i m

Yes, but it's restricted and I don't have an account :(

Lee

Reply to
Lee