hinge

Previous question answered very quickly and helpfully so here's another
Where can I buy REALLY SUBSTANTIAL door hinges? I've got 4 seven foot by two foot heavy doors that are going to be hung as a double hinged pair so all the weight of two doors will have to be supported from one end.
Also I'd like the doors to fold right back against the wall and I think I'll need a gated hinge to do that.
like so:
Doors shut
wall doors doors wall
________ _________ ________|---------------|_________
Doors opening
wall doors doors wall
/\ /\ ________ / \ / \ _________ ________|/ \ / \|_________
Doors open - Actually I'd like them to fold backfurther but am limited by ascii art
wall doors doors wall
\\ // \\ // _______\\ //________ ________| |_________
thanks again
Nick

Look for Parliament hinges. I think 1 pairs of 102mm on each door would probably do it OK. I think the screws into the frame will be the weak point, especially the ones for the top hinge.
Hello Nick

Agricultural Merchants. (Must get that on a macro)
If that's too ugly, wrought ironwork from your local ironmonger is the best bet. Made to order if you're particularly fussy.
Forget the DIY sheds for heavy stuff.
--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK
Simon Avery wrote:

If only Mole Valley did Screwfix style next day mail order...
--
Grunff

"Grunff" wrote | If only Mole Valley did Screwfix style next day mail order...
For a minute I thought you were talking about some offshoot of Sun Valley and got a very bizarre image!
Owain
Hello Grunff

Ah, no - half the fun's wandering around the place. :)
--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK

You can get anything you want At an Agricultural Merchant (except food)

You've not been to Mole Valley Farmers, then.
Will
Hello Nick

MVF stock sandwiches, milk, soft drinks (by the 24 tin tray) and chocolate!
I also get all my sausages, cheese and bacon there, all locally produced and better than supermarket stuff! [1]
I'm also an avid follower of MVF Fashion, buying 90% of my clothes there. :)
--
[1] Exception being Potted Stilton from Fortnum's. Every christmas I
treat myself to a pot of this stuff, it's truly sublime.
Simon Avery wrote:

You too eh?
--
Grunff