Hi-Tuf vs Armour Cable

I'm going to change the overhead wiring to my outside garage. The previous owner used normal twin and earth cable which is 'unsuitable' for extended outdoor use.
Apart from cost, are there any disadvantages of Hi-Tuf over armour cable ... the total run will be about 40ft, half of that exposed to sunlight. Is Hi-Tuf easier to bend round corners? I assume Hi-Tuf doesn't need special termination like armour?

It needs waterproof terminations if used outside.
FWIW, the terminations for armoured aren't difficult to fit and require no special tools - just a decent pair of cutters for the armouring.
--
*Even a blind pig stumbles across an acorn now and again *

Its even easier with a junior hacksaw and craft knife.
Cut through the outer insulating in a circular motion with the knife.
Use the hacksaw to cut about half way through the armouring strands using the knife cut as a guide.
Strip the outer insulation back to the end of cable.
If your gland (no jokes please) has a sheath with it now is the time to fit it.
Now unwind the armouring and bend it back and forth to snap it off along the cut.
Slide the back half of the gland onto the cable then strip back about half an inch of outer insulation using the craft knife again.
Now wobble the inner insulated part of the cable in a circular motion to splay out the armouring and slide the front part of the gland into place.
Tighten it all up and strip back the tail as needed.
Sean