Help with repairing laminate flooring?

Hello,

I finished my laminate flooring a few weeks ago. On saturday, I had my bed delivered, and in the process of moving the bed upstairs, the guys knocked my light fittings and when this came down had made a dent in the laminate. Is there anything i can use to cover/fix the damage? the dent is about the size of a pea....

cheers

Reply to
Rakster

They sell two part Floormaster repair stuff in B&Q, various colours. In Homebase they have the Unica range which comes in 1 small tube. I prefer the first one, it seems more permanent

Reply to
BillR

I don't think I'd fuss about a pea sized dent but that information is potentially very useful, thanks.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

go along to

dont sell direct but you might be able to buy it locally or they will advise of a stockist. Most common colour matches can be bought at diy stores/flooring stores

Reply to
tarquinlinbin