Help with repairing laminate flooring?

Hello,
I finished my laminate flooring a few weeks ago. On saturday, I had my bed delivered, and in the process of moving the bed upstairs, the guys knocked my light fittings and when this came down had made a dent in the laminate. Is there anything i can use to cover/fix the damage? the dent is about the size of a pea....
cheers
Rakster wrote:

They sell two part Floormaster repair stuff in B&Q, various colours. In Homebase they have the Unica range which comes in 1 small tube. I prefer the first one, it seems more permanent

I don't think I'd fuss about a pea sized dent but that information is potentially very useful, thanks.
Mary

On 10 Nov 2003 04:19:37 -0800, istyle snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Rakster) wrote:

http://www.unika.co.uk /
They dont sell direct but you might be able to buy it locally or they will advise of a stockist. Most common colour matches can be bought at diy stores/flooring stores