HELP - DIY Damp Course Proofing

Hi,

Can any of the subscribers recommend a "DIY" Damp Course Proofing package to arrest rising damp to an external brick built house wall. The house is aprox 100 years old and the damp course (if any) has failed.

Many Thanks

Gary

Reply to
Rick

In message , Rick writes

I used a silicone injection DPC, drilling a hole every half brick and pumping silicone DPC fluid in

The company I bought the fluid from lent me the machine to do it for free

Reply to
geoff