Heating oil tank (green plastic, 2000 litres) sprang a leak yesterday

Thanks for the link. I cannot believe how incredibly cheap these IBC containers are. How reliable ar they? I'm a bit concerned that I've got a 1000 litres of heating oil sitting in an IBC on the back lawn till the engineer installs the new tank.

MM

Reply to
MM

They're used commercially for delivering and storing new hydraulic oil and various chemicals.

Reply to
Adrian