Gutter cleaning

I need some gutters cleared out, but won't be able to do it myself this time. I certainly won't pay Mr Medway's rates, so am wondering where I should look. I thought about window cleaners, but I dont think many use ladders now. Any suggestions?

NT

Reply to
NT

I've just had mine done, by a window-cleaner recommended by the previous owner.

He turned up on time, and spent 50 minutes clearing the gutters, and cleaning all the plastic work and windows. £8:50 for the windows, £25 for the gutters, etc. It was a warm day so I made it up to £35 so he could buy a beer.

This was South Devon, so I suspect this might not be a lot of help to you...

Reply to
Terry Fields

cheers Terry, I might do that then

NT

Reply to
NT

Just make sure someone charging less than my (very reasonable) rates can afford the right level of public liability insurance.

In case his ladder slips & lands on your car/wife/neighbour.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman