Good toaster

Well, as long as you don;t get you bell curve and bell end mixed up, niethe r of which shouldn be inserted into a toaster.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Always used to think so, but now I find I like them.

However I also must be on the edge of the bell curve. If I discover a product I like, that seems to be the kiss of death for that item, which soon disappears from the shelves, never to be seen again.

Reply to
Windmill

Far too negative. Quite often seen again in the sense of sold only in one shop - the one without a branch anywhere near. Or reformulated so as not to be so nice/effective. Or tripled in cost. Or only available in stupid size packages (whether too small or too large). Or...

(Always preferred to think of Poisson curve rather than bell curve - maybe because I am a Pisces and not very normal. :-) )

Reply to
polygonum