Getting rid of rubbish - *mountains* of rubbish.

For a start, there's that ipllcok trying to wind up 'arry, the caravan club, d.l., and others.
If that's not enough, there's *plenty* of other OT stuff generated internally by uk.d-i-y subscribers, who one might expect to know better.
Please can we get back to DIY, and *stop* responding to attempts at trolling, politics, cross-psots, willy-waving, economics, name calling and tarting around trying to score points off people. You know who I mean. Look what happened to u.e.c. - I don't want uk.d-i-y to go that way!
J.B.

They'll go away when they get bored. No point in trying to reason with that type.
--
*If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate *

Dave Plowman wrote:

And most of the politics (and output from out own pet troll) is normally isolated in a handful of threads that you can skip over....
--
Cheers,

John.

mike
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:41:14 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman

No posts in any of my groups so must be on holiday with it being the school holidays. ;-)
Mark S.