Getting rid of cat urine smell....

When a 'foreign' cat invades our front porch through the cat flap and pees everywhere, a hand spray of dilute bleach soon shifts the smell.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

A solution of bio washing powder is pretty good at shifting cat wee smells

Reply to
chris French
100% unrelated but your header tanks are now an integral part of our solar water heating installation!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In message , Mary Fisher writes

Ahh, glad they have been of use :-)

Reply to
chris French

and subsequently

Can anyone tell me why I can't read Dave Liquorice's posts? I only ever see them from other's replies.

Over the years, I have had 3 versions of BTs web/news access. First one was off peak dial up, second was dial up anytime and the one I am using now; btopenworld broad band. During all these years, I have never received a post on any news group that he has posted.

I have no spam blocks in place, no kill file, nor any other selective software that would deny me his posts.

This is just a very basic xp pro system with AVG. as the virus scanner.

I suspect that Dave is not the only one that I don't detect a post from.

Dave

ps

I used to be quite computer literate, but these days, the mere fact that I have not plugged in a third mobo cable to an ATX mobo has had me suspecting that it was dead. :-(

Sigh Am I getting too old whilst aproaching sixty? No, don't answer that :-(

Reply to
Dave

|Can anyone tell me why I can't read Dave Liquorice's posts? I only ever=20 |see them from other's replies.

Probably because the method of propagation of usenet posts between newsservers is cr*p. This sort of post appears regularly on many newsgroups.

Change your news server to NIN, News.individual.net. It only costs 10 Euros per year and is as near perfect as you can get because it is = properly run by Berlin Free University.

--=20 Dave Fawthrop

17,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg!
Yorkshire Dialect go to
Dave Fawthrop

|On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 23:44:02 +0000 (UTC), Dave =

|wrote: | ||Can anyone tell me why I can't read Dave Liquorice's posts? I only ever= =20 ||see them from other's replies. | |Probably because the method of propagation of usenet posts between |newsservers is cr*p. This sort of post appears regularly on many |newsgroups. | |Change your news server to NIN, News.individual.net. It only costs 10 |Euros per year and is as near perfect as you can get because it is = properly |run by Berlin Free University.

Sorry I forgot to mention that NIN has rules and sticks to them, so IMO = is a bit prissy. Read the web site carefully.

--=20 Dave Fawthrop

17,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg!
Yorkshire Dialect go to
Dave Fawthrop

Den lördag 14 januari 2006 kl. 14:05:34 UTC+1 skrev Jim:

I'm sorry for bumping this old thread, but I really feel like I have some advice to offer you - and you seemed to really need it at the time

One of my 2 cats (both neutered males) had taken to painting all of my walls, furniture, and anything else he could reach. I was horrified when I got a UV light. He never did that in all of the 9 years I've had him and didn't when I got him a buddy (they love each other and did so right away) but when a strange black cat started showing up outside both of my cats went nuts and the older one (9) started his wall painting, as well as the curtains out in the kitty room. I couldn't keep up with it.

My cats are indoor cats so it's not like the stray is actually going to get in here but they both hate him (and he is weird...my neighbor's cats hate him too). I've tried cleaning with a pet urine enzyme and then spraying some "No More Spraying" but that hasn't worked. He's a sneaky little bugger too; he waits until he thinks I'm not looking and then does it. He's learned that the minute I see him backing his butt up to something he gets yelled at.

It wasn't until I found "Cat Spraying No More" that I was able to finally get rid of this tiresome behavior.

Now my house doesn't smell like a litter box anymore :)

Here's a link the their site if you're interested in checking it out: NoMoreCatPee.com

I hope you guys don't mind me sharing this. Cheers!

Reply to
elalaouisosseynabil

Are you on commission or secretly training kittens in the art of spraying walls with urine? grin. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

An unknown poster who's obviously trying to sell his product.

Reply to
Dave W

Brian? Do you give blumpkins?

Reply to