Getting cushionfloor flat?

I laid a length of cushionfloor last Friday. It had been stored laying down for a long time, so over time had turned from a roll to an oval roll, with slight creases/folds at the sides. When laid flat, these creases are still standing up slightly after a week of being down on the floor.

What is the best way to get these folds flat? I thought a hairdryer heating it up would help, though it would take some time to do it, and I'm not sure whether it would work any way. Any other ideas? Thanks Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee