Getting a car out of a frozen lake ?

I do get the impression this is not the first time they have had to do it.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Yep, it's just the remains of a cosmetic plastic wind/stone chip deflector from the leading edge of the bonnet. Not exactly uncommon on Jap-Spec vehicles like that.

Adrian

Yup it looked like a fairly well practised routine...

Rather impressed with the simplicity and effectiveness of the pulling mechanism as well.

Reply to
John Rumm

Dave Liquorice :

I liked it as well. But why did they put the tallest pusher on the inside and the shortest one on the outside?

Reply to
Mike Barnes