Garden Shed

Thinking about getting a garden shed. Nothing too fancy. Anyone got any recommendations for suppliers?
Andrew
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:04:14 +0100, Andrew McKay

Locally, it's worth looking at the Wyevale Garden Centre at Hare Hatch (used to be Kennedy's) on the A4 where the New Bath Rd. meets London Rd (coming from Twyford).
They have a firm on site (Berkshire Buildings) with quite a large display of garden buildings of all types and qualities and some quite good sheds and workshops. I wouldn't necessarily buy from them, but you can take a look and find what you like and buy from an on-line site for somewhat less if you want to erect it yourself.
If you don't fancy building a base, I can recommend a good guy in Shinfield who did one for me of good quality and what I felt was a fair price.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:10:13 +0100, Andrew McKay

No, Andrew, it's not that branch. This one's on the A4 .
http://www.berkshirebuildings.ltd.uk/driving.html

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:54:59 +0100, Andrew McKay

Visited the place this afternoon, now have a fairly good idea of what I'm after.
Andrew
http://www.handymac.co.uk
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:01:06 +0100, Andrew McKay

That was what I was thinking. I wasn't exactly sure either, and nothing in the DIY places seemed up to much. I found that at least I got some ideas of what I wanted.