Funny things get said

Some Tv prog about engineering type things... how it works, or how it's made etc - very good. Anyway this time it was about the construction of a rack-railway up a steep mountain in CH. This particularly engineer was chosen because...."He had a great track record". :-) har har - well I laughed anyway.

Reply to
dave

The English scriptwriter for that programme is very fond of stuff like that. As far as I can tell, the programme is made in canada and then it's re-dubbed by an Englishman.

Reply to
Bob Eager