FS: Brand New Worcester Oil Boiler

Apologies if private sales are taboo here. You'll just have to flame me. But I promise a bargain for someone.

For complicated reasons I'll happily bore anyone with whose interested in it I have a Bosch Worcester Danesmoor 15/19 RS Balanced Flue Oil Boiler surplus to requirements.

It comes with all documents, 2 year guarantee and even the box it came in. It's never been fitted.

Discountedheating.co.uk have it for £640, which is the best price I've found for it. Anyway with that in mind make me a sensible offer and it yours.

It's in South Wales by the way.

Email me to discuss further. Thanks.

Reply to
Rob