Freezer box door

Does anyone have any idea where I can get a replacement door for an old Electra fridge? The door that's missing is for the small ice compartment.
There are mountains of fridges all over the country, case our dear old government did not invest in recycling plants before the EU made recycling mandatory.
Maybe there is a spare there ........
Rick
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:14:43 +0100, "Joe Woods"