Found this as the best deal on oil & stain

After asking some Q's here and elsewhere ... decision was to use Decking oil .......... and manufacturer was to be Liberon.

I spent some time Goggling & called local trade outlets ... found one company beat all others, and included free delivery ...

Rest Express Unit 1 Springfield Farm Perrott's Brook, Cirencester Gloucestershire, GL7 7DT T: 01285 831668, F: 01285 831697, E: snipped-for-privacy@restexpress.co.uk

I have no connection with this company just want to publicise how good they were to deal with.

For me I was buying Liberon multiple 5L tins of Liberon of Decking Oil .. at £24.50 per 5L they beat all other suppliers.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Indeed. They beat John Penny's price by 4p! See

I have no connection with either company, but have found John Penny to be v ery efficient when buying Liberon decking oil on the couple of occasions th at I have done so.

It's good to have a back-up supplier, anyway - thanks for posting.

David

Reply to
David

efficient when buying Liberon decking oil on the couple of occasions that I have done so.

Didn't know of John Penny ... but I compared to Tool Station, Jewson, etc., and most other places were £4-5 per 5L more expensive or charged for delivery.

Reply to
Rick Hughes