fixing mirror - mirror screws and bushes

Hi, I've just got a mirror demisting pad from screwfix. It says it requires bushes around the mirror screws to allow for expansion of the mirror. Any idea where I can get matching screws and bushes for this ? Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Any shed sells mirror mounting stuff with bushes, mirror screws, etc.

Reply to
Huge