ferroli boilers - any opinions?

...what my plumber has recommended and wants to install for me. Good / bad / indifferent ?, or just good kick back for him?

5 year guarantee sounds good!?
Reply to
pepper

I would not have put Ferroli in the top league. My totally subjective reckoning is mid market. The 5 year guarantee if genuine (not a parts are free but it's a £200 flat fee call out!) is somewhat convincing.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

I believe Alpha have a 5 year unconditional guarantee. That is, if no annual service they still fix it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel