Experience of Modlar Staircases?

I'm currently converting my loft and I am looking for a staircase with a bit of style, but still on a budget (Up to about £2,500).

I have spotted the Arke Kompact

which appears to fit the bill perfectly - does anyone have any experience of this system or any alternative suggestions?

Any help greatly appreciated

Cheers

David

Reply to
Shona Honeyman

Try:

is about half the price...

Build your own, tis what I did ;-) (you can knock a 0 off the budget as well then!)

Reply to
John Rumm