enclosed gas pipe - is this OK?

I have a gas pipe running horizontally just above floor level behind a tiled shower panel. The panel is open at the top end above the shower enclosure so if there were a leak there would not be a build up of gas. Does this sound OK? If not what should I do to make it legal?

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve North

If there was ventiallation at the bottom then it would certianly be OK. If in doubt get someone in to check it.

Reply to
Ed Sirett