Eliteforce Permaclean Ceramic System

I have been using the above 2 part tile system and it leaves a good non stick finish in the shower that the soap runs off. I was getting it from Focus but now it is not stocked and I cannot trace a supplier.
Is it still available - if so where? If unavailable can anybody recommend an alternative??
Peter

A web search for permaclean gives loads of hits Peter.
--
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com