electrical installation test certificate template

I have just found out, that after working out how to rewire the house and fit a new CU, I now have to test it. Not only that, I have to send in a test report for the Inspectors to view (plus one copy for the document dossier).

So, is there any kind person out there who is able to send me an electronic version of a blank test certificate template - or something similar, which would satisfy the building inspectors etc?

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Ren

What are you going to do with the blank certificate once you've got it? What really matters is not the certificate, but the fact that the work has been tested by a suitably equipped person who is competent to do so.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

I have all the gear - it's for my work on Zone 0 and Zone 1 hazardous area electrical installations. Meters, Scopes, Meg's, LCR bridges etc. etc. etc.

I will check the wiring out and fill in the forms myself - the certificate is just to save me from having to design one myself, and the inspector would like some continuity I'm sure.

Thanks,

Ren.

Reply to
Ren

On 2 Oct 2006 07:19:07 -0700 someone who may be "Ren" wrote this:-

If you have all the test equipment and know how to use it then I am surprised you don't know where to get the forms from. A selection are available from the IET (formerly IEE) web site.

Reply to
David Hansen

The BS7671 forms for filling in by hand and a pdf forms template for computer entry are on the IET website

Matt

Mr Hansen,

Thanks - my line is in EEx 'e', EEx 'i' and EEx 'd' systems for process plants - this house stuff is all new to me, but logical.

Ren.

Reply to
Ren

I think you can download them from either the NICEIC or IEE (as was) website.

You can get packs of 10 quite cheaply from ebay or elec wholesalers.

I have on in MS Publisher (probably Pub 97) and PDF format; if anyone wants it it's here:

and I'll try and email you directly.

(I think I copied a NICEIC one as it says: The signatory to the Construction certificate is required to be enrolled with NICEIC.)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

On 2 Oct 2006 07:19:07 -0700, a particular chimpanzee named "Ren" randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

They're in the back of Approved Document P (have a mooch around

Hugo Nebula