Eccentric coupling for boiler flow connection

Was looking up information on boiler kettling, and came across an old forum with several posts that referred to boiler flow connections being made using an adapter, with an eccentric coupling.

I've never heard of this and Google isn't illuminating - can anyone point me to what is being referred to?

Reply to
Rory

FISCHER Malleable Iron Pipe Fittings&SubProdDesc=Female%20Reducing%20Socket,%20Eccentric%20(260)

Try

Doctor Drivel

Graham.

Thanks Harry & Graham.

I guess they'd be a bit of a faff as there don't appear to be male versions so you'd have to use a nipple or a socket. And presumeably there's no point in using them unless the flow connection is at the top of the boiler, which it is on my Suprima but is probably pretty rare for a newer boiler.

Reply to
Rory