drylining fixing

Hi I am interior drylineing useing xtratherm thermal liner, onto a stone walled house. I have rendered with waterproof additive onto the stone, now I need to attach the board, I have seen expanding foam products which are claimed to stop expanding when board is attached, which would seem easyier to use than the normal dab technique. Any experience with foam system, which would seem best? Cheers Rog

Reply to
rog

PinkGrip Dry Fix with a gun and cleaner (but they now come with optional plastic nozzles which are cheaper but less controllable)

It expands a lot less than the yellow foam

george - dicegeorge

Thanks for your help

Reply to
rog

I note the pinkgrip spec says: Please note that pinkgrip dry fix must only be applied using the pinkgrip dry fix applicator gun, ordinary foam guns must not be used.

It would be a pain to need a special gun. I use this and it is OK with a normal foam gun:

Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson