Drill Vacuum Unit

Just saw this, and thought people here may be interested!

* For clean and dust free drilling * Extracts dust as you drill * For vacuum tubes with a diameter of (mm): 30 - 38 and drill bits up to max. (mm): 12 * Price per item

£1.49 at Lidl on Thursday 17th
Reply to
Sparks

I just hold the nozzle next to the hole I'm drilling - that seems to work well enough.

Reply to
Skipweasel

I liked the Assorted Raw Plugs :-)

Prefer them cooked myself.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Bu/---r, I noticed that and am not quick enough to make the crack !

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

I have had one of these for years. Whenever I remember to use it I always marvel at how good it is. Definitely recommended. Tim

Reply to
Tim Decker

I'll give one a try. I currently use a "drill boy" gaget for colletcing the dust, but this does not require a vacuum

I was looking at this battery one made by Karcher

seems a bit more convenient

dg

Reply to
dg

I have a dust buster and get a little assistant to hold it for me.

The karcher device looks interesting, it sucks itself onto the wall, bet that doesn't work unless the surface is really smooth...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice