door intercom system for 2 doors

I'm trying to find a door intercom system for use in a building with 2 access doors. The intercom has to go to 3 different rooms. (In other words, I want it to have 3 handsets, each with 2 door release buttons on; the door intercom to have 3 call buttons on)

I am struggling to find such a system, does anyone know if one exists?

(I know I can do it using an interface to the phone system, but looking for an alternative stand alone system)

Reply to
Tim Mitchell

Most door entry systems do it with one door release button on the handset and a 'door switching relay' so the release button on the door only operates the door that is being talked to. The other door is locked out of the system for the duration of the call (sometimes with an 'in use' lamp). Some systems might provide different call-tones for front and back doors.

sell all the main manufacturers of entry phones. BPT (stocked by safelink) definately do multi-door systems, which will also provide internal intercom between handsets if that is wanted.

Owain

Reply to
Owain