Done and Dusted

must remember to buy some one piece hooded disposable suits from Aldi when next on sale.

Chased the wall in the bathroom,not a wide chase at that but I looked as though Id been in a salt mine for weeks when I finished. More to the point she said I looked scary. lol

Reply to
George

I have got to take a whole wall down for a door which will involve cutting. I have had an offer to do it with a saw, but will probably just use a hammer and chisel because of the dust.

You always look scary without the dust!

Reply to
EricP

Cheeky blighter.

Board it,you'll regret it taking it down.

Reply to
George