Dolphin Shower? Parts

Hi Group

My parents have a "Dolphin" shower that's playing up, I suspect the inlet solenoid valve. Upon opening the front cover it appears to be made by, I think, "Rayleigh" or someone similar. Anyway, does anyone know where one can buy spare parts, i.e. solenoid valve body. The solenoid coil can by obtained from RS (442-017), but this valve is a straight line connection not a 90 degrees type.

Jerry

Reply to
Jeremy Goff

Try

I've never used them but found their website recently and, a rather tenuous reference, but may be what you are looking for: Homeform Group (Including Dolphin Bathrooms) Cornbrook, 2 Brindley Road, Old Trafford, Manchester M156 9HQ

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews