DIY Chat Room

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you know about a new home improvement discussion board called DIY Chat Room, http://www.diychatroom.com
Its a sister site of Contractors Chat Room http://www.contractorschatroom.com and therefore has a unique mix of professional contractors as well as seasoned homeowners giving you the best DIY advice on the web!
Stop by when you get a chance and tell me what you think.
Thanks, Nathan
| Hey Guys, | | Just wanted to let you know about a new home improvement discussion | board called DIY Chat Room, http://www.diychatroom.com | | Its a sister site of Contractors Chat Room | http://www.contractorschatroom.com and therefore has a unique mix of | professional contractors as well as seasoned homeowners giving you the | best DIY advice on the web! | | Stop by when you get a chance and tell me what you think. | | Thanks, | Nathan
What do you mean "The Best DIY Advice On The Web" ? This group gives the best DIY advice anywhere.
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:16:43 GMT, "BigWallop"
Seconded!
And we also arrange get-togethers occasionally too.
PoP

best DIY advice anywhere.

And some wear yellow boots too.

best DIY advice anywhere.

Talking of which, what happened to the proposed northern meet in Leeds? Has it happened and I missed it or has it quietly been forgotten about?
Rob

And that is the undisputable truth
We also have IMM who can cha cha almost as well as Helen Keller
--
geoff

Oh my goodness. I've just had a vision flash before my eyes that IMM does a spot wearing a grass skirt.....uurrggghhhhh! ;)
No idea why "cha cha cha" is related to a grass skirt, it was just a spur of the moment thing.
PoP

The disjointed random thoughts of a mind that is....

You should see the tango!!!

writes

What, shot into a barrel of oranges?
Now there's an idea
--
geoff

It has potential
You do need to separate central heating from plumbing though
--
geoff