Dish washer door adjustment ?

New World DW60 integrated.

When I set the programme and close the door it switches on then off. What appears to be happening is when I close it the door it turns on then backs out a little and this turns it off. I get a beep for on then anothe beep for off.

I am suspecting a adjustable tensioning spring somewhere for the door as this would have to be set to ensure the door stays open for loading. Problem is I cant find it.

Anyone know? I have emailed them but no answer so far.

I can usually fiddle around with the door and get it to work eventually by holding it in and very slowly releasing the pressure but it is a pain in the proverbal.

Reply to
ss

Probably just the door catch wants adjusting.

Reply to
harry

Or maybe the door switch needs adjusting.

Reply to
harry

Tried that there is no adjustment at the switch/latch.

Reply to
ss

Feet need adjusting - the body is less rigid than the door.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

I`ll have a look at that.

Reply to
ss

i dont know about that model but ......

you may want to check that the appliance is not mounted too far back in the cabinet.If this is the case then the cabinet door will contact the carcass before the appliance door is fully closed.

Locate the fixing screws,probably into the top of the cabinet or underside of the w'top and undo them.Then hook fingers round the front feet of the appliance and wiggle it towards you (2 or 3 mm may be enough) a pencil mark or two on the cabinet walls will help judge how far you moved it

hth steve.n

Reply to
breeze