Discontinued wall tiles

If the tiles are that recent, it would undoubtedly be worthwhile checking as many B&Q stores as you can, as some may well still have old stock.

Maybe you could enlist the help of other users of this ng - people have certainly done so in the past - that way you could potentially cover every B&Q in the country! Although I appreciate it might be awkward if you're just looking for an 'old' batch of a current design (if I understand correctly?)

David

Reply to
Lobster

I know someone here will know the answer to this....

I remember seeing a website some time ago for old out of stock wal tiles where they held stocks of old discontinued tile patterns. I am a box short of a modern pattern(bought from B&Q no less) whic were manufactured in 2006 but they have stopped doing them. Th replacemnets with same bar code etc etc are totaly different shade an pattern. Anyone know this site

-- freddyuk

Reply to
freddyuk

Have you tried the actual manufacturer of the tiles .?? Can you tell us what tile it is .

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart