Disassembling and re-assembling flat-pack wardrobes - does it damage the structural integrity?

I thought you were going to suggest setting fire to it, in which case I would heartily agree. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

It could well have changed hands in that time - it was originally owned by Sainsbury.

However I don't have much flat pack furniture - but as I said above the couple of bits I bought from Homebase were fine.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Can't really comment on their flat pack stuff today, but in general I think they're similar to under Sainsbury ownership - more expensive than B&Q but better products.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes, both under the Home Retail Group that demerged from GUS plc in 2006.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Some one else looked at the "About Us" page on the Argos site as well. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I left that for you to fill in... :-)

Agreed - but not sure about the smoke/fumes from plastic film covered MDF/PB.

Reply to
Rod

at some time sell lower quality stuff at a reduced price - it doesn't imply everything will be poor quality. Buyer beware!

If flatpack is well assembled and if anything gets loose it is dealt with then in my opinion it lasts well enough. Personally I am inclined to put a bit of glue along some joints - but this has some risks!!!

Reply to
John