Dimming street lights?

Ford etc obviously weren't so parsimonious as Rover/Lucas. My SD1 has the terminals marked on the indicator switch for the parking lights - but the actual terminals and the internal switch bits aren't present. Nor is the wiring. So they obviously thought it worthwhile making a different version for Germany.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Don't recall ever seeing another SD1 other than mine in my 5 years in Germany

Reply to
geoff

There are a couple in the club.

I do sometimes use the parking lights on my BMW and have been on the lookout for the correct switch for the SD1 for ages. Be easy enough to wire it in. But have never seen one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Don't look at me, I had a steady girlfriend

Reply to
geoff