Diall Led bulbs

Swmbo kitted out the kitchen with these bulbs, bought from local B&Q who no longer stock them, despite what their site claim.

Full details on bulb stem read:

Diall GU10HV-4H-WH-DIM-A1

220-240V 50 HZ 3000k 38mA 6.5

We have tried different manufacturers bulbs but non match in colour or intensity.

Google just turns up references to B & Q

Any one any ideas where I might get some ?

Reply to
fred

Because Diall (like Verve, Blooma etc) is a B&Q own-brand.

No doubt they're just badge engineered, you'd expect somebody somewhere will sell essentially the same thing ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

I would expect the 3000k is the colour temperature, and 6.5 is the wattage. 38mA at 240v would be 9w with a power factor of 1, so 6.5w is realistic.

You often find GU10 LEDs with 3x1w LED chips under small lenses. These will obviously be dimmer than a 6.5w lamp.

6.5w is a strange wattage for a GU10 lamp though. Is it loads of little SMD chips?
Reply to
Caecilius

B & Q.

Reply to