DHW Very Aerated

You might be aware from my other posts that a few days ago I had an Alpha Combi Boiler fitted .I have noticed that the DHW is very aerated ..when I fill a glass or a jar it looks almost fizzy and you cannot see through it although it does clear quite quickly .Is this normal .? It does lessen the more you open the tap .

Stuart .

Reply to
Stuart B

It's not abnormal, but doesn't happen in all cases.

It's caused by the dissolved gasses coming out of solution as a result of both heating the water, and the pressure drop to atmospheric pressure.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

this type of heat exchange will cause the water to look white but it is normal and nothing to worry about

Reply to
gasman pete